Selected Media Mentions
- Impact Alpha, “Data suggests impact accelerator programs do, indeed, accelerate.” May 2018.
Techcrunch, “A new accelerator report suggests that independent work is most effective.” March 2016.
- Devex, “New insights on what makes emerging market entrepreneurship accelerators work.” March 2016.
- Disrupt Africa, "Study finds accelerators have positive impact on investment." March 2016
- Devex, "When are incubators and accelerators effective? Hint: We may not know yet." September 2015
- Forbes Entrepreneurs, “$2.3M Partnership Will Study Startup Accelerators, Especially In Emerging Markets.” July 2015.
- Economic Times, “Clean Power to the People.” Op-ed by Jamshyd Godrej & Jessica Wallack. February 2011.
- Fast Company (Interview), “India’s Clean Energy Investment Potential.” October 2010.
- Nextbillion.net (Interview), "Power to the People: New Report on Energy for the Base of the Pyramid." September 2010
- Bloomberg, “Indian Poor May Support $2 Billion Annual-Clean Energy Market.” September 2010.
- Venture Beat, "Can clean energy companies close India's energy gap?" September 2010
- Climate Wire, "India's poorest, an emerging market for clean energy technology." September 2010